In September 2015, Ifield School formed The Cedar Federation with King’s Farm Primary School.
The Cedar Federation share common values with LINK19 College and priorities are directly aligned as follows:
- To enable all schools and provisions to provide mutual support, challenge, outstanding provision and excellent outcomes for all pupils and learners by:
- further strengthening self-evaluation through Peer Review within the federation and with external partners and regular review of achievement / outcomes against similar schools and provisions
- extending the work of the Federation Curriculum Teams so that the curriculum meets the needs of all pupils and learners and is personalised, so that they are prepared for next steps in learning, thereby raising their achievement
- equipping all members of the governing body with the highest level of skills required to be both supportive and challenging of leaders in the best interest of pupils and learners
- expanding collaborative work with wider professionals so that appropriate pathways for all pupils and learners are consistently secured
- raising the profile of each provision as centres of excellence that become central to the communities of which they serve.